quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2008

In the silence of the night,




(Para ouvir clicar no play)


Thank you Lord for being my friend,


everyday


You show Your mercy.


Help me Lord to understand,that my life is in Your hand.


When I look up to the skyand the clouds arise above me.


Then I cry, I don't know why,they're just clouds a' passing by.I praise You Lordand


I thank You Lord.For Your amazing love,that You showed me on the cross


And I will bow my knees,and glorify Your name.


I lift my hands to Youand give my life to You alone.


In the silence of the night,


I come to You my Lord and SaviorIn this life that's sometimes hard,


I know Jesus You are near.


When I look into Your eyes,I see the pain that you have taken.And Lord that's the reason why,


I sometimes have to cry.

Peter Gringhuis and Elton Smith


Sem comentários: